Reading - Berkshire
This one day programme is an introduction to the core skills of leadership.
If you are in a position of responsibility with aspirations of becoming an organisational leader then this programme is for you.
Christina Bachini and David Lines Ph.D
How many of these would you say yes to?
- Are you in line for a leadership role within your organisation?
- Has your company got a high potential programme and you want to be given a place?
- Do you want to develop your awareness of your current leadership style?
- Would understanding the impact you have as a leader be of benefit to you?
- Do you want to know more about your core strengths and skills of leadership and how to maximise your talents?
- Do you want to develop the necessary emotional intelligence to be a successful leader?
If you have answered "yes" to most of the above then this programme is for you.
Benefits of participating in this programme.
- Be prepared to be a leader when the time comes for you to move into a leadership position.
- Be able to reduce the 90 day transition time affecting people who move into new leadership roles.
- Have a clearer understanding of what is expected from you as a leader.
- Know how you can match your personal contribution to the value expected by the organisation.
- Know how to improve your V.I.V. score by using recent research to understand your Visibility, Influencing and Value to the organisation.
- Develop the inner confidence needed so that you can be an exceptional leader.
This workshop is facilitated by Christina Bachini and David Lines Ph.D. who are two very experienced facilitators and leaders in their field.
Christina directs Chrysalis Executive Development and is a facilitator and executive development coach. She trained as a humanistic psychologist and counsellor and then went on to develop skills in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). She still regularly attends training workshops to further her skills, knowledge and experience.
David is executive director of Transition 2i and works as a consultant, researcher and executive mentor. He has trained in counselling, coaching, and facilitation. David holds a Diploma in Humanistic Psychology, and was recently awarded a Ph.D. from the University of Surrey in Guildford where he researched, how people become executive company directors within U.K. organisations.
The workshop will be held in partnership with Fairplace, Reading Berkshire in March 2007.
Venue: Fairplace 10-14 Duke Street, Reading, Berkshire RG1 4SA.
Parking at the Oracle or in Queens Road car park.
Places are limited so book early.
Buffet lunch is included in the price.
The price for this one-day event is just £147+VAT.
Buy Now and Pay Early Bird Discounted Price
- fantastic value at just £107.00 + VAT
To book now click here :